petak, 8. ožujka 2013.

Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone

Advantages:
  1. You can keep in touch with friends and family.
  2. You can listen to music, text, play games when you're bored.
  3. They have cameras so you can picture what ever you want.
  4. They are small so they can fit in your pocket.
Disadvantages:
  1. They are expensive.
  2. They can damage your ear.
  3. People use their phone while they are driving and this can cause problems. 
  4. Can be hard for older people to use.
It's good to have them but in some situations it's better without them. People should talk face to face not by their phone.

3 komentara:

  1. Hello Sara,
    I am Jose Antonio (JA), a teacher in Brazil. You provided a great summary of the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones. One you mentioned is also a problem in the city I live. People here like talking on the phone while driving and this is the cause of some car crashes. It is too bad that people get so addicted to these gadgets.
    Best

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Your text is good I liked it. I agree with you that people shouldn't use the phone while talking with others. Why do you think mobile phones can hurt your ear?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Teacher Jose Antonio than you!
    Eduardo thank you too. While I was writing this I was researching. I discovered that cell phone use exceeding 60 minutes per day could result in lasting damage such as high frequency hearing loss. I hope that you understand me and I hope that you are satisfied with my answer. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši